Compensation: Submit Competitive Rate
Education Level: Not Specified
A leading electronic security services firm seeks an IT Specialist - Oracle Supply Chain for a perm position located in Atlanta, GA.
The IT Specialist resides on the Business Delivery team and is responsible to support IT project activities pertaining to requirements, design, implementation, and administration of application product and services. This role will require the candidate to: collaborate with internal business partners to identify business needs and perform project scoping; create functional requirements; provide input for the creation of project plans; create test cases; support UAT; perform issues tracking and problem resolution; coordinate project activities across multiple department/groups; and compile timeline estimates and project documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Verbal and Written Communication:
- Apply high-level understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to create and document solution designs, focusing on process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions related to current and future business environments.
- Assist with daily operations and provide general administrative support to the assigned IT organization.
- Prepare charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Create process change by integrating new processes with existing processes and communicate the changes to the Business Systems team impacted.
- As appropriate, may participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of IT strategies and plans.
- Manages, coordinates, directs, and integrate the company's IT processes, services, and applications for the purpose IT business delivery.
- Responsible for working closely with support teams to ensure the design, implementation, and administration of the company's IT initiatives.
- Propose and implement effective solutions based on business requirements while analysing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business.
- Partner with technical solution providers to ensure optimal delivery.
- Develop and plan communication strategies to ensure activities and accomplishments are communicated to senior management, project stakeholders, and IT teams.
- Conduct functional reviews of analytics applications to identify and address issues or roadblocks and improvements.
- Measure and monitor customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories in own discipline, and has extensive knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
- Demonstrates advanced business knowledge and analyses the impact of emerging industry trends.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the function.
- Advises senior management on issues as they pertain to larger organizational issues/business initiatives.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral.
- Client will not accept subcontractors
- Supply Chain
- WMS - Warehouse Management Systems
Benefits Overview About MATRIX
Medical and Dental Insurance - Goal is to provide employees with comprehensive high-quality medical and dental care at an affordable cost for you and your family. Offer employees the option of a PPO or Health Spending Account (HSA). Eligible employees are able to participate in the medical and dental plans after 30 days of employment.
Employee Access -One stop shop for all of our benefits needs. Employee Access provides general enrollment information and assistance as well as benefits plan information.
Health Advocate - Helps employees and their families find solutions to problems routinely encountered when accessing healthcare services. They can help resolve claims questions identify and arrange appointments with specialists and more.
Life Insurance - Protecting you and your family from the unexpected is an important part of the benefits program. Provided are basic life accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and business travel accident (BTA) coverage at no cost to you. Combined these plans provide valuable financial protection in the event of death or a serious accidental injury.
Disability Insurance - A disabling illness or injury can be financially devastating. That's why our client offers you the opportunity to purchase long-term disability (LTD) coverage for yourself at favorable group rates. LTD coverage replaces part of your income in the event that you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to an illness or injury.
Paid Vacation - Provides a holiday schedule that gives you ample time off to recharge and a generous vacation accrual schedule.
Tuition Reimbursement - Ongoing team member education is essential - both to the success of the team member and our business. Offers financial assistance up to $7500 to eligible team members who successfully complete college university and other approved courses. Eligible employees are eligible to participate after 6 months of employment.
Computer Purchase Program - To help you purchase a computer the company offers interest-free loans of up to $2500 ($3500 in Canada) (after you make an initial payment of at least 10 percent). You purchase your computer through a company-approved vendor and then repay your loan balance through convenient payroll deductions over a period of up to 18 months.
Financial Plans - No matter how far away your retirement might be the time to begin thinking about your long-term financial goals is today. Our Client offers several programs that can help employees start building for financial security. These programs include a 401(k) plan in the US and a pension plan in Canada and we encourage our team members to become a part of the IBM Southeast Credit Union.
Training Program - Offers a first class end-to-end training program for its new team members. Also provide a training wage for the first four months that you are with our company.
Car Allowance - Provides a car allowance for team members that must travel to reach our clients.
Commitment to Diversity and the Community - Diversity is one of the core values and is an essential part of our business model. Believes in giving back to our community by providing programs such as the adoption assistance program for team members and the AWARE program that provides complimentary security systems to victims of domestic violence.
*While the IFS project is going on in Irving TX only they will provide Breakfast and Lunch on a daily basis excluding Holidays.
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.