EDI Programmer Analyst
Edgepark Medical Supplies, a national distributor of medical supplies with 17 consecutive years of double-digit growth, is looking for an EDI Programmer Analyst. We are a respected industry leader with over $500 million in sales, 7 distribution centers nationwide and over 900 employees. Our success is driven by an energetic culture of passion, results and an unrelenting determination to win. We offer a unique blend of values in a professional business environment.
- Continually analyze the process (es) that support EDI to determine capacity limitations and processing efficiency opportunities.
· Work with business users and outside partners supporting and monitoring processes are functioning properly
· Share in off-hour support responsibilities to ensure continuity of service to customers and vendors.
- 5+ years hands on experience with working with EDI integration into Host ERP systems. Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient knowledge of TSQL .
- Proficient knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Competent with SQL Server and Oracle 10g Database Technology.
- Proficient knowledge of web services.
- Proficient knowledge of FTP, SFTP, and AS2.
- Proficient knowledge of supply chain ANSI X12 transactions sets (850, 810, 855, 856 etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction toward project objectives. Ability to solicit information and assistance from contributors throughout the organization
- Demonstrates consistent commitment and initiative toward producing business solutions for the company
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry EDI transaction sets a plus
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V