CalCERTS, Inc. is currently looking for a qualified IT Programmer. In this position you will be developing and maintaining code in PHP and/or Cold Fusion to interface with a Microsoft SQL database, and to create XML docs and Adobe pdfs.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Significant knowledge of web architectures including but not limited to normalized data structures and data mapping
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle development projects from design to deployment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Graphic design experience
- Photoshop experience
- QR experience
- Web design experience
We are offering a compensation package of $60,000+ along with a comprehensive benefits package to Full Time employees including medical, dental, 401k, vacation and sick time. EOE/MFDV.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter, Resume, salary requirements, 3 references and 3 code or design samples.