EMC Storage Implementation Engineer/Architect - EMC
Are you a strong EMC Engineer/Architect looking for a new, challenging opportunity? Do you have a strong background in design and implement of storage infrastructure for enterprise clients? If so, this may be the job for you. The majority of this senior role entails post-sales installation and implementation. You will be responsible for assisting Project Managers in defining, architecting, designing and implementing a range of storage solutions. You will l ead customer technical sessions on the implemented solutions and assist with client training/education.
A small portion of this position will entail technical pre-sales requirements. You will use our CRM application to track and manage the implementation process.
We seek a self starter with excellent communication skills who is able to work with a highly experienced team. You will need to manage the expectations of customers and the internal sales organization. You will be building a business within a business.
- EMC Proven Professional Certifications - VNX Implementation (e20-322, e20-324) preferred
- 2-5 years of IT experience with EMC Storage including Symmetrix DMX and VMAX, CLARiiON, VNX, or Celerra
- Experience with VMware, Windows, and Unix operating systems.
- Experience with FC SAN (Cisco MDS and Brocade), iSCSI and NAS (CIFS and NFS).
- College diploma or equivalent experience in the field of computer science or management information systems