ZERO travel, full- time, position thru Career Brokers: SAP (PP) Lead Analyst. $100K - 120K. Our client is a global Mfg company in a niche that is "booming."
Attention H1b applicants:
(1) You must live in the USA or Canada to be considered.
(2) H1b transfer and Green Card sponsorship available.
I. General requirements:
* You live in the USA or Canada and will move to Madison, WI
* Your first choice is to find a zero travel/full-time SAP job (not a contract)
II. Technical requirements:
- 5 years configuring PP functionality implementing and supporting SAP in a global ECC 6.0 environment.
- 5 years defining, developing, supporting and maintaining SAP reports using SAP Query, Infoset or Quickviewer.
- 5 years developing and executing detailed system test plans to ensure functionality meets business expectations.
- Experience supporting both the PM and QM areas of the business
- Partner with business areas and other IT staff to define, design, and configure global SAP system functionality.
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in the Production Planning (PP), Quality Management (QM) and Preventative Maintenance (PM) functional areas.
- Configure SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and solve complex business problems.
- Communicate SAP capabilities and possibilities within the PP/PM/QM functional modules.
- Prepare business specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Assist with the conversion from multiple Legacy SAP systems with a focus on streamlining global business processes.
- Technical lead/co-lead on small-to-medium sized SAP/related projects.
- Assist users with 2nd level functional and technical support to resolve coding, configuration, security, performance and data related issues in a timely fashion.
* Base salary: $100K - 120K
* Full benefits
* Relocation package