Zero travel/Full time position = Sr. SAP (PLM/PPM) Business Analyst. $90 - 110K + relo. Our Cleveland client is 75 years old and does $1+ billion a year is Sales. Chances are, your parents and grandparents have used their products.
I. General requirements:
* 4 year degree
* You live in the USA and will move to Cleveland
* You want a Full time job (not a contract gig)
II. Technical requirements:
* 3 years SAP deployment experience in the SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)/PPM (Portfolio and Project Management ) functional areas
* Experience working with PLM technology solutions: SAP PLM 7.x; PPM Project and Portfolio management; KM- Knowledge Management; DMS-Document Management; Environment Health and Safety (EH&S); Specification Management ' Management of Raw Material/Product/and Packaging Specifications; cFolders-Project collaboration workspace
* Current experience with ECC 6.0 and Netweaver 7.0
* Experience with Solution Manager 7.0
* Experience with global implementations/rollouts and understanding of ASAP methodology
* You will be involved on multiple end-to-end projects implementing SAP and you must have experience supporting a production PLM/PPM environment.
* Provide design and configuration expertise on SAP Blueprint through Go-live support phases of implementations.
* Provide expertise in the area of interpreting business requirements and managing scope throughout each implementation stage.
* Be a member of an SAP implementation team and a resource for delivering solutions with consultants and business resources.
* Experience with business processes related to portfolio and project management of product innovation, new product development, production ramp-up, product change management, and maintenance.
* Gather and review user business requirements and identify gaps in the product innovation, new product development and deployment management areas.
* Develop functional specifications for system configuration/development
* Work closely with business project teams, systems integrators and technical development teams to ensure accurate and timely configuration/development that matches the designs and specific architecture.
* Support the governance model for enhancements to the SAP platform that supports the customer-focused approach but ensures compliance to the business goals and objectives
* Review and address user trouble tickets that are assigned in a timely fashion.
* Review testing scripts and execution of tests to ensure accuracy of Integration, System and Regression testing efforts.
* Base salary: $90 -110K
* Full benefits
* Relocation assistance to Ohio (Cleveland)
Career Brokers/Sean Napoles:
* Leveraging careers since 1991.