This position will focus on the area of Mobile Applications Development. The successful candidate will work on projects in various business domains, developing mobile tools and web applications that improve business effectiveness.
- Participate in application development for multiple projects to deliver web, and mobile web applications for internal and external users.
- Utilize secure coding practices and work with infrastructure on optimizing performance
- Produce technical procedures and documentation for applications including technical specifications along with internal code documentation per our development standards.
- College degree in computer science or related field
- Two years of experience in technical development, preferably enabling business processes built on enterprise software platforms, is required
- Hands on HTML5 expertise
- Experience with Sybase of other mobility platforms in developing mobile web apps is a plus
- Ability to support various mobile apps (iPhone, Android, and more like Blackberry)
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Other useful technologies include Java, XSLT, SQL, Google Apps, Google App Engine, and SAP WebDynpro
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the flexibility to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and travel globally on occasion
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming is a plus
- Responsible for drafting technical specifications, developing applications, and documenting functionality
- Understanding of conceptual solutions and platform architectures in order to optimize programming/development
- Ability to rely on experience, judgment and reasoning to plan and accomplish goals is required
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: Permanent Location: Greenville, SC