Bachelors degree needed, travel (M-Th)
A Prestigious Professional Services Firm is seeking talented PegaSystems/Chordiant Specialists to add to their dynamic team of consultants.
They work with senior architects to design and implement information systems for clients, using the latest SOA and Pegasystems technologies and practices.
Specific responsibilities vary by project. PRPC professionals will provide task decomposition, technical guidance, and hands-on installation, implementation, or tuning of Pegasystems' solutions.
Will be in direct contact with project managers, architects, junior team members (onshore and off), and client staff.
Professionals will be involved in development of both technical and process-oriented rules, design of object-oriented systems, installation of Pegasystems PRPC (PegaRulesProcessCommander) and related infrastructure. Will create system interfaces, and conduct performance audits and code reviews to ensure high quality of team's project or work order deliverables.
Key Responsibilities May Include:Preferred Skills:
- Reads requirements documentation and translates into clearly documented designs and assigns tasks appropriate to more junior project team members in both technical and process consulting specialties.
- Assists with analysis, design and implementation of Real Time decisioning or decision management solutions.
- Ensures maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment by providing clear guidance on development best-practices, performing regular code and design reviews, coaching project team members, and representing intent and approach to client staff.
- Works as part of a project team or stand-alone to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches requirements. Explore design implications and works toward appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Driving, assisting, supervising or reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Weekly US travel to the client (Monday-Thursday) required
- Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) or Chordiant technical and product knowledge; PRPC implementation
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- 5 years experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in Real Time decisioning
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification
- Experience in WebSphere/Weblogic Application Server
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Application Server (J2EE) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Hands-on XML or UML experience
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience